Maxxis IKON MTB Tyre
Developed for cross country racing on hardpack or loose over hard terrain.
As you can expect, it is a light-weight, super-fast rolling tyre so you won’t be giving any to the competition on the climbs or on long gruelling straights. Considering it’s low knob height, it still performs admirably if it starts to rain halfway through your ride.
Using a larger high-volume casing, the Maxxis Ikon is able to be run at lower pressures to give provide more traction than its competitors.
Using triple compound rubbers and the very robust EXO protection in the sidewall the Maxxis Ikon is a premium product.
In the 2.20″ size, the Ikon is perfect on an XC bike front or rear, or run it on the back with an Ardent Race up front for a touch more traction. 2.20″ size runs Maxxis’ lightning fast 3c Maxx Speed compound too.
In the 2.35″ size, it makes a great high volume rear tyre on a trail bike when teamed up with either an Aggressor, Minion DHF or Minion DHR 2. The 2.35″ size utilises Maxxis’ grippy 3C Maxx Terra compound, or the hard and quick 3C Maxx Speed
- Light-weight and fast rolling
- Best suited to harder surfaces
- Sizes for XC bikes or trail bikes
- EXO protection and 3c Triple compound rubbers
- 26 x 2.2 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 540g
- 27.5 x 2.2 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 600g
- 27.5 x 2.2 – Single Compound – Single Ply – TR Kevlar Folding (Skinwall) – 590g
- 27.5 x 2.35 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 705g
- 27.5 x 2.35 – 3C Maxx Terra – DD – TR Kevlar Folding – 935g
- 27.5+ x 2.8 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 770g
- 27.5+ x 2.8 – Dual Compound – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 770g
- 29 x 2.2 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 640g
- 29 x 2.2 – 3C Maxx Speed – Single Ply – TR Kevlar Folding (Skinwall) – 685g
- 29 x 2.35 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 740g
- 29 x 2.6 – 3C Maxx Speed – EXO – TR Kevlar Folding – 840g
Buy MAXXIS PRODUCTS from S2hcycle.com, the World’s Cheapest Online Bike Store.
Need Assistance? +606 9522 933 +6016 666 1697 email@example.com