The Shimano DEORE M6100 1×12 groupset
The Shimano DEORE M6100 1×12 groupset never lets you down. Whether it’s an epic all-day adventure, the local Cross Country race, or the after-work lap with your buddies, you can take it anywhere, anytime. The groupset consists of a single crank (34 teeth chainring), rear derailleur, right-hand shifter (either clamp or I-Spec EV), Quick-Link chain and cassette with a 10-45 or 10-51 gradation. DEORE M6100 is born from the same DNA as its big Shimano siblings XTR and XT and SLX delivers passionate Mountain bikers quality and performance at a unique level.
The Shimano Deore M6100 1×12-speed groupset consists of:
- Deore DEORE SL-M6100-R shift lever (EV, right)
- Deore DEORE BL-M6100 brake lever (left + right)
- Deore DEORE BR-M6100 XC Race disc brake caliper (Post Mount, front + rear)
- Deore DEORE FC-M6100-1 crank
- Deore DEORE SM-CRM75 Direct Mount chainring (34 teeth)
- Deore DEORE RD-M6100-SGS Shadow RD+ rear derailleur (long)
- Deore SDEORE CS-M6100 cassette 10-51T
- Deore DEORE CN-M6100 chain (incl. SM-CN6100-12 Quick Link)
Hubs, brake discs and bottom bracket cups are not included. These can be ordered separately.
Series: DEORE M6100
Application: All Mountain, Enduro, Cross Country, Trail
Gearing: 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (34 tooth)
Cassette: 10-45, 10-51
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: clamp (closed), I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends BB50 (BSA) Hollowtech II.
Buy Shimano Components from S2HCYCLE, the World’s Cheapest Online Bike Store.