SHIMANO DISC ROTOR RT MT900 MT800 RT86 RT66 RT56 RT26 FOR XTR DURA ACE XT ULTEGRA SLX 105 DEORE ALIVIO
SHIMANO – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 160/140 mm
The pinnacle in mountain bike braking, SHIMANO XTR RT-MT900 disc brake rotors deliver superb stopping power for the most aggressive riding. The ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA rotors dissipate heat to maintain braking performance on long downhill stretches. SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spine mount and lock ring design.
High-performance and consistent brake performance
Stable and versatile brake performance in the most demanding conditions
New ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA construction with high heat dissipation paint for boosting heat dissipation
SHIMANO DEORE XT – CENTER LOCK – Disc Brake Rotor – ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA – 160/140 mm
SHIMANO’s DEORE XT RT-RT800 compact and lightweight disc brake rotors feature rapid heat dissipation thanks to ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA heat management system. Installing and removing the rotors is quick and easy with SHIMANO’s CENTER LOCK design.
Advanced heat sync design reduces brake fade
New disc brake rotor construction boosts heat dissipation and reduces fade
ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
Easy disc brake rotor installation with spline mount and lock ring
Shimano XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
SM-RT86 Ice-Tec rotors give excellent performance made from a stainless steel/alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding.
- The clad steel/alloy/steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50°C. When used with Ice-Tec pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300°C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- 6-bolt mounting system
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
- Disc Rotor Mount: 6 Bolt – PCD 44mm
- Construction: Aluminum core
Shimano SLX-Zee-Deore RT66 6-Bolt Disc Rotor
Zee, Shimano’s line of gravity components, is an ideal starting point for aggressive riders and racers. The SLX Zee Deore RT66 6-Bolt Disc Rotor is manufactured from stainless steel for a durable and robust performance with impressive stopping power.
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Fit: 6-bolt international standard mounting system
SHIMANO – 6-Bolt – Disc Brake Rotor – 160 mm
SHIMANO’s SM-RT56 6-bolt disc brake rotors deliver consistent stopping power in all riding conditions. A new tightening plate construction makes for quick and secure installation.
Quicker installation -New tightening plate construction for easy and quick set up
Designed for resin pad only
SHIMANO – 6-Bolt – Disc Brake Rotor – 180/160 mm
SHIMANO’s SM-RT26 6-bolt disc brake rotors deliver consistent stopping power in all riding conditions. Anti-loosening washers make for quick and secure installation.
Reduced assembly time
Anti-loosening washers for quick and secure assembly
Designed for resin pad only
Variation Choose :
- MT900 140mm Center Lock Disc Rotor , For XTR M9100 Dura Ace R9220 R9270,
- MT900 160mm Center Lock Disc Rotor , For XTR M9100 Dura Ace R9220 R9270,
- MT800 140mm Center Lock Disc Rotor , For XT M8100 Ultegra R8120 8170,
- MT800 160mm Center Lock Disc Rotor , For XT M8100 Ultegra R8120 8170,
- RT70 160mm Center Lock Disc Rotor , For SLX M7100 105 R7120 R7170,
- RT86 160mm 6 Bolts Disc Rotor , For XT M8000,
- RT66 160mm 6 Bolts Disc Rotor , For SLX M7000,
- RT56 160mm 6 Bolts Disc Rotor , For Deore M6000 M5100 M4100,
- RT26 160mm 6 Bolts Disc Rotor , For Alivio M3100 M2000 MT Series,