- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole.
- SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss.
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit.
- Dual independent Boa® L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments.
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely.
|Line up year||2020|
|Color||Red, White, Black|
|Size||Standard:38-47 in half sizes, 41,42,43,44 Wide:38-50|
|Last type||SHIMANO DYNALAST|
|Best match pedal||PD-R8000|
|Features_Wider cleat adjustment range||✔|
|Closure||2 Boa (L6)|
|Upper Material||Synthetic leather|
|Outsole Material||Carbon fiber composite|
|Standard insole||Adaptable cup insole|
|Men’s Actual weight||245 g|
Description of Shimano SH-RC701 Road Shoe – red
This fully featured, lightweight racing shoe stands for optimized comfort and maximum pedaling efficiency. With ultra stiff, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole and the Powerzone-Wire-Lacing.
- Ultresistant, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- SHIMANO dynalast reduces energy loss
- Smooth high-density synthetic leather with ventilation perforation for an optimal fit
- Two individually adjustable Boa® L6 coils enable rapid precision adjustment of the tensile stress
- Adjustable Powerzone wire lacing provides reliable support in the forefoot
- Pedal recommendation: PD-R8000
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano’s R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.