- Outdoor-style inspired cycling shoes combine the walkability of light hiking shoes with the performance of a MTB shoe.
- Speed lacing with top strap for fast and easy fit adjustments.
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimal sole rigidity.
- EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort.
- One-piece upper ensures secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight.
The SH-MT5 by Shimano are off-road and hiking shoes
The Shimano SH-MT5 shoes (SH-MT501) are Touring and multipurpose shoes for an outdoor-inspired style. They have the performance of an MTB shoe, but at the same time the characteristics of lightweight hiking boots. The Speed Lacing and a hook and loop strap ensure easy adjustability.
Application: City & Touring
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: laces, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
– combines the excellent walking characteristics of light hiking boots with the performance of an MTB shoe
– microfibre artificial leather: soft, lightweight yet stretch-resistant material
– Speed Lacing system with hook & loop straps at the end allows quick and easy adjustment of the fit
– fibreglass reinforced stiffening plate for optimum sole stiffness
– EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
– one-piece construction improves fit and durability of upper and reduces weight
– ideal in combination with Shimano PD-T8000 or PD-EH500 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
– 1 pair of Shimano SH-MT5 Mountain Touring shoes (SH-MT501)
– 1 pair of cleat backing plates
-black / 42 : 348 g
Buy SHIMANO PRODUCTS from S2hcycle.com, the World’s Cheapest Online Bike Store.
Need Assistance? +606 9522 933 +6016 666 1697 firstname.lastname@example.org