SHIMANO XTR M9100 M9110 M9120 12SP 24SP FAMILY
Description of Shimano Deore XT M8100 XC Race Groupset 1×12-speed
Here it is. New XTR.
27 years of development and we’re right back to where it all started, introducing the ultimate MTB race components.
Designed to meet the highest level competitive mountain bike racing needs with a second to none performance and experience. New XTR M9100 Series brings the most versatile groupset for XC, enduro and marathon racing.
In Mountain bike riding, trail conditions change drastically from one second to the next, from one turn to the next. Mountain bikers need to be able to seamlessly Perceive the conditions, Judge their options, and Operate their bike in a split second. XTR satisfies the needs of the most demanding riders by providing the highest level of precision and integration. We refocused on the original goal of XTR – to be the ultimate race components.
Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout to focus riding by I-SPEC EV
Quicker lever access and light operation force by new shifting system for rider’s concentration
Definitive HYPERGLIDE+ shifting let you pedal continuously while shifting
High-performance and optimal disc brake system for XC and Enduro racing
The Shimano Deore XTR M9100 1×12-speed groupset consists of:
- Shimano XTR SL-M9100-R shift lever (EV, right)
- Shimano XTR BL-M9100 brake lever (left + right)
- Shimano XTR BR-M9100 XC Race disc brake caliper (Post Mount, front + rear)
- Shimano XTR FC-M9100-1 crank
- Shimano XTR SM-CRM95 Direct Mount chainring (34 teeth)
- Shimano XTR RD-M9100-SGS Shadow RD+ rear derailleur (long)
- Shimano XTR CS-M9100 cassette 10-51T
- Shimano XTR CN-M9100 chain 126L suggested (incl. SM-CN910-12 Quick Link)
Hubs, brake discs and bottom bracket cups are not included. These can be ordered separately.
The Shimano XTR M9120 2×12 groupset – leaving its mark
The Shimano M8100 2×12 groupset is the first XT with 12-speed compatibility – a step that the XTR has taken before and that now allows even more bikers to use it. It consists of a 2x crank (26-36 t) with 3 mm further out chainline, a front derailleur (E-Type or Direct Mount), rear derailleur, two shifters (either clamp or I-Spec EV), Quick-Link chain and cassette with a 10-45 gradation. M8100 fits seamlessly into the success story of the first MTB component groupset ever. As in the past, the focus is on endurance and performance, coupled with the riding pleasure and adventure that modern Mountain bikers seek on the trails of this world. Leave your mark – with the XT M8100 by Shimano.
Series: Deore XTR M9120
Application: Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country
Gearing: 2x, 12-speed (mechanical)
Crankset: 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (26-36 tooth)
side-swing, front-pull, E-type (bottom bracket mount, chainstay mount)
side-swing, front-pull, direct mount
Rear Derailleur: long cage (SGS)
Shifter: clamp (closed), I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:
The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends BB93 (BSA) or BB-BB94-41 Pressfit Hollowtech II.
Freehub / Rear Hub: Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
Brake Lever: According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers
The Shimano XTR M9120 2×12 groupset includes:
– Shimano XTR crankset (FC-M9120)
– Shimano XTR BL-M9120 brake lever (left + right)
– Shimano XTR BR-M9120 XTR Hydraulic Disc Brake 4-Piston Caliper (Post Mount, front + rear)
– Shimano XTR Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M9120)
– Shimano XTR front derailleur (FD-M9100)
– Shimano XTR shifter, right ( SL-M9100-R or SL-M9100-IR)
– Shimano XTR shifter, left ( SL-M9100-L Mono or SL-M9100-IL Mono)
– Shimano XTR cassette (CS-M9100-12) , 10-45T
– Shimano XTR CN-M9100 chain 116L suggested (incl. SM-CN910-12 Quick Link)
More detail about Shimano XTR please click here
A 2 year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from S2HCYCLE (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from S2HCYCLE, the World’s Cheapest Online Bike Store.