SRAM DUB / PF30 PRELOAD ADJUSTER KITS / CRANK AXLE ADJUSTABLE LOCK RING
NO MORE PLAY.
SRAM’s DUB Bottom Bracket Preload Adjuster Kit is used to adjust bottom bracket bearing preload on SRAM DUB cranks being placed into threaded, Press Fit, PF30, BB30, or BB92 shells with the accompanying DUB bottom bracket. The bottom bracket preload adjuster kit includes a screw and outer ring, as well as two inner rings (one flanged, one non-flanged). Please note, the flanged inner ring is compatible with XX1 and X01 DUB cranks, except for those used on fat bikes.
To adjust preload, spin the outer ring in the plus direction until it stops or makes contact with the shield. Then use a 2-millimeter hex wrench to tighten the bolt until the adjuster edges touch and all play is removed. You won’t want to overtighten the preload adjuster or bolt, as this could cause damage to the bearing. You’ll then want to check for play by rocking the crank arms back and forth. All play should be removed if you’ve installed the cranks correctly.
- Adjusts bottom bracket bearing preload on SRAM DUB Cranks
- Includes: screw, outer ring, flanged and non-flanged inner rings
- Flanged ring is compatible with XX1 and XO1 DUB Cranks (except fat)
- Tighten outer ring until it stops or makes contact with shield
- Use 2mm hex wrench to tighten bolt until adjuster edges touch
- End result should be play-free installation of SRAM DUB Cranks
Actual weights are 10g
SRAM’s Crank Bearing Preload Adjuster For BB30/PF30 is used to adjust bottom bracket bearing preload on SRAM and Truvativ cranks in BB30 and Press Fit 30 shells. The adjuster threads onto the non-driveside crankarm and as you back it away from the arm, it closes the gap between the arm and bearing, increasing the preload and removing play. The setting is then held in place with a 2mm adjuster bolt. Always keep one on hand in the shop or on the road so you’ll never be without your bike.
- Bottom bracket preload adjuster for SRAM/Truvativ cranks
- Threads onto crank arm and backs off to remove play
- For use on BB30/PF30 shells and 30mm spindle cranks