Redesigned with updated cage architecture and complimented with a new look, the GX Eagle derailleur is refined for use with the new 10-52 tooth cassettes, but also backwards compatible with 10-50 tooth versions.
GX Eagle is home to the best aluminium crankset we make. It features our X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control, and DUB technology for a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing and forward and backward compatibility.
GX EAGLE SHIFTER
GX EAGLE CHAIN
GX EAGLE CARBON
SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Chain
The SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed Chain is designed to pair perfectly with SRAM Eagle drivetrains. It features solid pin construction to increase longevity and an Eagle PowerLock connection to make drivetrain servicing easy. For smooth and efficient shifting in any weather condition, the outer plates are nickel coated, which increases corrosion resistance and durability.
- Material: Nickel
- Rivet Type: Solid pin
- Pin Treatment: Chrome
- Compatibility: All Eagle drivetrains
- Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile and a flatter outer-plate that can withstand greater shifting angles. This means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength is achieved.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free and consistent way to connect mountain bike chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for installation, the especially tight tolerances of 10, 11 and 12-Speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- The GX Eagle™ chain is designed with SRAM’s Eagle™ geometry, the GX Eagle™ chain features solid pin construction, Eagle™ PowerLock® and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Speed: 12
– Chain Length: 126 Links
– Colour: Silver outer / black inner
– Connector: PowerLock
– Pin Variant: Solid Pin
– Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened
The GX Eagle chain is designed with SRAM’s Eagle geometry, the GX Eagle chain features solid pin construction, Eagle PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
Only Eagle is a complete system-engineered drivetrain designed, tested and proven to deliver the lightest, highest-performing, most durable system for all riders on any trail. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Compatible with all levels of Eagle drivetrain systems.
Ground breaking new chain design and technology. The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology. All-new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with Flow Link technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity. Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.